Mizzen by Mott is a new app built with and for afterschool professionals to provide high-quality, engaging learning content and tools to the field. To meet the needs of this moment, the Mizzen team has added new activity playlists and multi-week modules that can be done at home or in small-group settings.
Mizzen by Mott features:
- High-quality content from top afterschool curriculum experts. Mizzen offers over 1,000 pieces of content that foster learning and well-being through activities in arts, STEM, literacy, digital media and entrepreneurship. Examples include:
- Jazz, Blues and Music from Jazz at Lincoln Center;
- Learning Scientific Sketching from California Academy of Sciences;
- Making Comics from OregonASK;
- Youth Voice from YouthQuest; and
- Intro to Entrepreneurship from VentureLab.
- Pro Tips & organizational tools that help you hone your skills, address challenges and opportunities, and bring content to life — whether delivered in person or virtually. Features like scheduling and messaging will support your planning, coordination and communications.
Through support from the Charles Stewart Mott Foundation, this all-in-one tool is free to afterschool educators who are empowering young learners everywhere.