YOUNG ENTREPRENEUR PITCH CHALLENGE NEBRASKA
Young Entrepreneur Pitch Challenge is an idea presentation contest for Nebraska students in grades K – 12. It is a simple set of activities that help kids learn creativity, problem solving, critical thinking, and presentation skills. Pitch Challenge teaches essential workforce readiness skills and helps kids develop a mindset for 21st century careers whether or not they become entrepreneurs.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Students register and submit 60- to 90-second videos online by July 31, 2020.
- Submissions for pitch ideas can be for a product business, a service business, a social enterprise or a technology business. We are urging youth to focus on a business solution to help your community rebuild from crisis.
- Students may enter individually or in a group in one of three grade levels: K–4, 5–7, 8–12.
- Three winners--one per grade level--receive $200 cash! All youth that submit a video receive a prize. Startup funding/mentorship opportunities available in the future.
ENTERING IS SIMPLE!
- Think of a business idea. It can be a product, service, social enterprise or tech business. We are urging youth to focus on a business solution to help your community rebuild from crisis.
- Create a 60-90 second video of yourself or group pitching the idea.
- Upload the video and complete all entry forms by July 31, 2020.
Learn more about this pitch challenge at our upcoming webinar on May 12th. Email email@example.com for webinar information.